Victor silently let out a lengthy breath as he glanced around the church. The family hadn’t been religious for years, but Victor knew Vivienne would have wanted to honour their Irish Catholic heritage. It was quite a turn out; most of the people who showed up were in the fashion industry. Some people were unexpected. He kept a somber expression as he greeted everyone, and graciously accepted their heartfelt apologies.
- thecharmingkiller likes this
- moriartystailor reblogged this from thecharmingkiller and added:
- thecharmingkiller reblogged this from moriartystailor and added:
- dontfreezeinthiscold likes this
- seb--moran reblogged this from thecharmingkiller and added: